A celebration of African American artists.
From scenes of vibrant city life to powerful portraits, this 12-month calendar celebrates African American artists of the Harlem Renaissance and those they influenced. Showcased are exceptional paintings, prints, collages, and tapestries by such distinguished artists as Romare Bearden, Jacob Lawrence, Faith Ringgold, and William Henry Johnson, all from the world-famous collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Opens to 12 inches x 24 inches
- Planner page for September–December 2020
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Eastern Standard Time